Semi Private Training
The semi-private and personal training programs are the most preferred, as it allows a greater interaction between the trainer and the trainee while training in a group of fellow trainees looking to improve physique, fitness levels,health and general overall lifestyle.
Before getting into the benefits of the two training programs, it is important that one understands the difference between both of them. Semi-private training, as the name suggests, involves the presence of a qualified trainers, along with two or three trainees who are generally friends or couples looking for a similar fitness result. The major feature of this type of training program is that the trainees involved have similar fitness goals. This type of training program is generally opted by couples, friends and co-workers who are on the lookout for an affordable, yet personalized training regime.
A personal training program is a strict one-on-one interaction between the trainee and the trainer, especially common among sports persons and athletes.
Benefits of Semi-Private Training Programs
- The training program provided generally involves the presence of known friends, co-workers, or spouse, alongside which one can improve his/her confidence, accountability and performance rate during the training.
- Since the number of trainees is small, the fitness trainer provided here is able to track the progress of the client effectively, and is able to help them achieve the individual goals or objectives they have commonly set.
- Training mishaps can be easily avoided, as the trainer can have a look at each and every client’s safety during a particular routine.
- The cost of a particular semi-private training program at a reduced cost is always a great trade off when compared to the cost of personal training programs.
- Certain small-time athletes too can make good use of these semi-private training programs. Along with the assistance of one or two similar aspiring athletes, the small but minor group can take full advantage of the trainer provided.
- Even when it comes to injuries, the presence of a known friend or co-worker can help increase the determination and motivate the person to better perform well and recover quickly.
- As far as research on a particular trainee is concerned, the trainer can do enough justice as a personal trainer because the number of people involved is very less.
- Irrespective of the benefits derived, it would always be recommended that a person takes the advice of a trainer before selecting the type of training program to be associated with.