Private Personal Training
At Body Design Fitness, our goal is to help you achieve your goals. Whether it’s to lose weight gain weight, add muscle to your physique, become fitter during off season sports we will cater for you or just get through your day without feeling like you’ve been run over, we tailor a program that is designed to fit your needs and we work with you on a personal basis to ensure that you have the support and information you need to succeed.
If you’ve been trying those one-size-fits-all programs without success, you need to know this: it’s not you. “One size fits all” means, in reality, “one size fits none” – you were set up to fail.
At Body Design Fitness, we will:
- Sit down with you and go over your fitness goals
- Evaluate your physical capability, fitness level, and eating habits
- Take your measurements as a baseline so you can gauge your progress
- Take your “before!” shot
- Create a fitness routine that is designed specifically for you – it’s not going to work with anyone else unless they are exactly the same as you!
- Create a nutrition plan that won’t leave you feeling deprived and prone to cheating
- Meet with you weekly at our training schedule to motivate and assist as needed
- Show you how to set realistic, achievable goals and work toward realizing them
Instead of insisting that you completely alter your lifestyle and eating habits to suit a cookie-cutter program, we create your plan, one that works with you by taking into account your current lifestyle and eating habits. Over time, of course, you will naturally make healthier decisions but they will occur naturally and gradually from within instead of being dropped on you like a sack of bricks from above. We are always ready to provide you with the information you need to make the informed choice that’s right for you.
For Intermediate-level Athletes
Perhaps you’re not just beginning your journey to a healthier you – perhaps you’re already proficient with the equipment and have a pretty good handle on your lifestyle. Does this mean you can’t benefit from a personal trainer? Of course you can! Our certified, trained experts are always eager to challenge you with programs that will boost you up to the next level: break that bench record, run that extra mile, or lose that last stubborn bit of chub. No matter what it is, we will create a program that will keep you interested and coming back for more and that’s how you succeed!
For Seasoned Pros
So you’re a pro athlete or you’ve been a trainer yourself? Our trainers would be thrilled to work with you to ensure that your “edge” is sharp as glass! We will provide a fitness routine that will leave you feeling the glow of a job well done as you evaluate your progress on the measuring tape, the stopwatch, or the barbell.