Private Personal Training
Hiring a personal trainer means that you will achieve your goals quicker. Our personal trainers will constantly tweak and change your training sessions so that you get the most out of each workout.
Semi Private Training
The semi-private and personal training programs are the most preferred, it allows a greater interaction between the trainer and the trainee while training with a group of fellow trainees.
In today’s health-conscious world, it would be difficult to find a person who doesn’t love to enjoy a casual training session with their friends, family members or other acquaintances.
Our Clients Say…
- Started in Jan and I am still enjoying the training,I have been in gyms,classes before but I wanted that extra push to motivate me aswell as getting the nutritional guidance. Within a few weeks I became more energetic started to feel and look better.There is a great buzz created by the trainers in the gym while you can have a very short laugh you will also be pushed to your limits!Sarah Kirwan
- Body Design Fitness has taken me from lazy Sundays,junk food and oversleeping to eating healthy,training hard and feeling like a new person. The small group environment has helped me to change working out from being a chore to an addiction.Eric Keegan
- I joined Body Design Fitness in Jan 13 with the intention of training for a month,its now October and its safe to say I have no intention of giving it up. Personally I love the dedication and drive from Ben and Gary while training.The support your receive in regards to training,diet,weigh ins and goals is overwhelming.Clare McCarty
- Started training in April and its safe to say im now an addict and converted to lifting weights. Previously I did cardio everyday and some light weights for years. BodyDesignFitness training is much different, more enjoyable and tougher and everyone I know has commented on the difference in my body shape. It's great to train in a gym where you are pushed beyond your limits and reach goals consistently!Jean O’Leary
- I started with Body Design Fitness as I lacked the commitment and focus needed to get where I wanted to be.Since I have joined it has been a complete lifestyle change in every way nutrition, training and mindset.I planned and joining for 1 month and 3 months later I'm still enjoying it as my first day.Lenny Morrisey
- The guys at Body Design Fitness are excellent,their approach to your individual needs are met in every way.Gary designs a balanced food plan to suit your needs,even if like me you are a “fusy” eater,He will cater a food plan that will suit you and making sure its easy to follow. I have trained my whole life and have never trained anywhere better than Body Design Fitness. It is a complete results based gym delivering on all results promised.Liam Murphy
- I started training with Gary and Ben 8 weeks ago on my first few training sessions I realised how unfit I had became,but I was made feel at ease and encouraged to keep at it,with there support,professionalism and expert knowledge in a friendly environment,I have come on leaps and bounds since my first day losing weight,inches and becoming a more confident,healthier person.Lorraine Walsh
- I began training with Body Design Fitness in March to tone up and lose weight.Not only have I became more fitter and toned,I have really started to enjoy training and plan on continuing as it fits nicely into my daily routine.Bridgette Anne Doran
Leanne came looking to drop bodyfat after trying a few different approaches. Great client great laugh to have in the gym, but laughing aside Leanne stuck with the program to a T for 12 weeks and her results show. Leanne trained x3 in our group programs and with a good nutrition structure she flew through her boundaries and expectations.Details
Lisa came looking to what most girls actually nearly every girl says “I just want to lose a small bit of weight and tone up”. Well with her time in the gym she has totally transformed her whole life and is now herself a qualified PT. Lisa stuck to the plan literally to the last gram of chicken! It all paid off dropping 30lbs and 10% bodyfat!!Details
Sean wanted to drop body fat in time for his holidays we did it-RESULT. One of the main goals between Sean and myself was to strengthen up his lower back which he had a bad long-term injury. We hit the goal with ease after a few weeks in the end of his program Sean was dead-lifting without no problem or pain.Details
Simple one here Declan had just come back from OZ. After enjoying his time on Bondi he was looking to get back into the shape he was pre Bondi!! Made a few changes with food and trained x3 per week with us in our groups he excelled strength wise and conditioning along with getting back playing ball he flew through the program and got great results.Details
Dane was pre-season training and was looking to develop strength and power as well as building mass and a broader shoulder to waist ratio.Details
With some good programming and solid nutrition plan we met all goals head on very early. I was delighted for Dane as the amount of cardio he was doing, I taught that keeping up the mass would be tough but Dane used his tools in the nutrition end of things to make it happen.